Ethos & Values
Crossley Fields Core Values
- To be an inclusive school where all are treated fairly and all are given the opportunity to succeed.
- To provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment.
- To ensure that all learners benefit from a broad and balanced curriculum with many opportunities for first-hand experiences, practical work and investigation.
- To develop positive partnerships between the school, home and the community.
Our rules are to be followed by all children across all times of the school day to ensure good behaviour for learning. They are fair and consistent for everyone. They are on display in every classroom and in key areas of school.
- Follow instructions.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself
- Use positive language and actions.